NBTA AESTHETIC COURSES
Skin Needling & Derma Roller
Chemical & Skin Peels
Fine Line & Wrinkle Training
For Dermal Fillers
Fat Dissolving Injections
For Skin Boosters
Facial HIFU And Body HIFU
IPL Hair Removal & Skin Rejuvenation
Radio Frequency & Ultrasound
Microblading Training Course
Facial and body Electrical treatments
FOUNDATION LEVEL BOTOX COURSE
special offer all course work with practical assessment days
Our aim in providing this training course is to set the gold standard in training for non-medics. We train all our delegates to a high standard that will develop their skills, knowledge, and competence in becoming confident practitioners within a realistic learning environment following all legislations relating to the cosmetic industry.
Time: 10am to 4pm Practical Assessment Day
- Hygiene, Health and Safety – COVID-19 regulations
- Pre study course work – completed at home over 2 weeks
- Complete case studies on all the required ranges with photographic evidence to gain full certification.
- Equipment and products required – PPE
- Preparation of workstation for treatments
- Consultation and treatment plans for Botulinum Toxin Type-A
- Injecting techniques and product mixing of Botulinum Toxin Type-A
· Upper face Treatment Techniques
· Forehead wrinkles.
· Crow's feet lines around the eyes.
· Vertical '11' lines between eyebrows.
- Related human anatomy relating to facial structure
- Benefits of Botulinum toxin injections
- Skin analysis & Ageing process
- Basic Life support and anaphylaxis
- Step-by-step guide on mixing product techniques
- Contraindications/adverse effects
- Aftercare advice
- Written assessment/ practical assessments with constructive feedback
- Portfolio set up / case study layout
- Business set up / product ordering
Course comprises of theory and practical tuition carried out at either the Academy or your workplace with assignments completed as home study.
Candidates wishing to achieve this qualification will need to build a portfolio of evidence containing written, practical assessments, assignments, workbooks & all other relevant underpinning knowledge, and written paper to be submitted on set dates
Day 1 & 2 – Pre study & Assignment total of 10 GLH
Introduction to course work health and safety, setting up work area, contra-indications, consultation and practical skills on full treatment, post treatment advice and contra-actions
Day 3: Tutor Support and tutorials
Review of skills development Through assignment Work and completion of pre study , tutor will complete constructive feedback on assignment work and once competent with all theory and course work Practical Assessment day will be arranged – all course work will need to be completed and marked before conducting any Practical Course work
Final written exam
Day 4 – Practical Assessment Day to conduct all ranges 10am till 4PM
Day 5 - Summative/final practical assessments
Completed portfolio with photographic evidence
Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or Degree level required