A safe and insurable treatment. This course compliments the Lash & Brow treatments course. You will learn how to provide a perming lash treatment.
• Hygiene, Health and Safety
• Equipment and products
• Consultation and treatment plans
• Preparation of room trolley and client
• Client care
• Benefits of lash perming
• Skin test for allergies (patch test)
• Step-by-step guide of procedures
• Contra-indications and contra-actions
• Aftercare advice
• Written assessment
• Practical assessment
Prior to taking this course student should have successfully completed the lash & brow course.
Preparation for the course: Students must perform a patch test prior to the course, a salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists