You will learn to give the most relaxing facial and how to diagnose and treat different skin types and conditions. You will learn face, neck and shoulder massage movements. You will be shown how to use a steamer, deep cleanse the skin and how to apply a face mask. A pressure point scalp massage is also taught as well as lymphatic drainage massage. This is a professional and profitable treatment available for male and female clients.
• Hygiene, Health and Safety
• Equipment and products
• Preparation of room trolley and client
• Consultation and treatment plans
• Related human anatomy physiology
• Benefits of facial treatments
• Skin analysis
• Cleanse/Tone/Moisturise routine
• Step-by-step guide to massage movements and modifications
• Face masks
• Pressure Points
• Manual lymphatic drainage (MLD)
• Client care
• Contra-indications and contra-actions
• Aftercare advice
• Written assessment
• Practical assessment
No prior knowledge or experience necessary, just the willingness to learn.
Preparation for the course:
A salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists And professional Direct