Make up application
There are many occasions for which a professional make-up service is required – bridal, special occasion, evening or simply a new look. During this one day course all of these requirements will be studied as well as corrective techniques and application of make-up on mature and coloured skins.
• Health and Safety
• Anatomy and physiology of the skin
• Consultation and treatment plans
• Client care • Skin Types
• Importance of cleansing, toning and moisturising
• Application of day/evening/bridal make-up
• Step-by-step guide of application
• Face shapes • Equipment and products
• Preparation of room trolley and client
• General and corrective make-up techniques
• Contra-indications and contra-actions
• Aftercare advice
• Written assessment
• Practical assessment
No prior knowledge or experience necessary, just the willingness to learn.
Preparation for the course: A salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists and professional Direct
Duration: 2 Day 11am till 3pm