Manicure & Pedicure Course Syllasbus
Duration: 1 Day 10am till 5pm
You will learn to give a manicure treatment as well as disorders of the nails, hand and foot. You will learn to give a relaxing hand and arm massage and how to provide French manicure and paraffin wax treatment and you will acquire underpinning knowledge and awareness of providing a professional treatment to your client.
• Health and Safety
• Bones and muscles of the hand and foot
• Nail disorders and treatments
• Consultation and treatment plans
• Nerves and blood supply of hand and foot
• Client care
• Massage of hand and arm
• Massage of foot and lower leg
• Manicure equipment and products
• Contra-indications and contra-actions
• Benefits of Manicure and Pedicure
• Aftercare advice
• Written assessment
• Practical assessment
No prior knowledge or experience necessary, just the willingness to learn.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists.