Nail Art is a relatively new treatment from the USA. It is an excellent to the Nail Extension course and is fun and easy to learn. There are no limits to the designs you can create. You will be taught on applying a number of designs using a range of techniques.
• Health and Safety
• Nail disorders and treatments
• Anatomy and physiology of hand/nail
• Various Nail Art techniques:
- Glitter Dust
- Striping tape
- Freehand design
- Consultation and treatment plans
- Client care
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Aftercare advice
- Written assessment
- Practical assessment
Student must have successfully completed the Manicure and Pedicure course prior to taking this course.
Preparation for the course:
A salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists.