Probably one of the fastest growing areas in beauty therapy – there is tremendous demand for nail extensions. The UV Gel and acrylic system are covered in detail. You will learn how to professionally apply a nail tip and the required overlay.
• Hygiene, Health and Safety
• Preparation of natural nail
• Equipment and products
• Consultation and treatment plans
• Preparation of room trolley and client
• Client care
• Maintenance of treatment
• Nail repairs
• Acrylic overlay
• UV Gel overlay
• Strengthening treatments for the natural nail
• Contra-indications and contra-actions
• Aftercare advice
• Written assessment
• Practical assessment
• Photographic evidence of application on three clients required before diploma is issued
Students must hold a qualification in manicure prior to attendance of this course.
Preparation for the course: Please ensure you arrive with no artificial nail treatments on you nails, a salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists