Swedish body massage
Massage is relaxing, stimulating and invigorating for the mind and body. Physically it is aimed at improving the blood circulation and has a calming and soothing effect. You will cover many aspects of massage. You will learn how to deliver a wonderful massage using safe and correct techniques which will contribute sufficiently to your clients well being.
• Hygiene, Health and Safety
• Equipment and products
• Preparation of room trolley and client
• Consultation and treatment plans
• Related human anatomy physiology
• Step-by-step guide to massage movements and modifications
• Massage mediums
• Client care
• Contra-indications and contra-actions
• Aftercare advice
• Written assessment
• Practical assessment No prior knowledge or experience necessary, just the willingness to learn.
Preparation for the course:
A salon uniform is required.
All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists