You will study the Asian art of removing hair using a piece of thread. You will learn how to provide a threading treatment on the upper lip, eyebrows and side of face. This technique provides a defined look.
• Health and Safety
• Anatomy and physiology of the skin/hair
• Consultation and treatment plans
• Client care • History of threading
• Various threading techniques
• Face shapes
• Equipment and products
• Preparation of room trolley and client
• Contra-indications and contra-actions
• Aftercare advice
• Written assessment
• Practical assessment
No prior knowledge or experience necessary, just the willingness to learn.
Preparation for the course: A salon uniform is required. All courses are accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists.
Duration: 1 Days 10:30 – 17:00